What we do and Where
We manage a range of highly responsive locations with a minimum 30-minute dwell time. With no retail facilities, all our locations are perfect for magazine distribution, branding, promotions and data capture:
- Cruise Terminals - Arrivals & Departure Lounges
- Cruise Ships - cabins and meeting points - including on board libraries, first class cabins and reception areas
Looking after all the major cruise ship operators including Cunard, P&O Cruises, RCI, NCL, Celebrity and many more, the five main ports, Southampton, Dover, Harwich, London and Liverpool service the majority of the UK’s cruising market.
- Eurotunnel - Flexi-Plus provides business and leisure travellers to and from France, a 'first class' service of priority check in, complimentary food and drink, newspapers and now, magazines and literature for the 35 minute journey under the Channel.
- IoW - Ferry Terminals - Carrying over 2 million passengers per year, Red Funnel provides a regular passenger and car ferry service to and from the Isle of Wight. There is a good mix of regular commuters, holiday makers and large crowds for music and themed festivals on the Island.
- New translated guide set to improve Southampton experience for tourists
CruiseSouthampton.com, the authoritative guide for cruise passengers and crew departing and arriving from Southampton, has unveiled new versions of the popular document, which has been a vital resource to those visiting the city since its inception two years ago…
- New CruiseSouthampton.com Map and Guide out now (2012 edition)
The new map is available at all four cruise terminals in Southampton and on board the cruise ships.
- Southampton is Numero Uno in Northern Europe
UK Southampton, the birthplace of luxury cruising is now the largest Northern European port for cruise holidays.